We are certain that almost every Indian woman’s wardrobe must be having a Kurti/Kurtis. On days when we are unable to decide what to wear, Kurtis becomes our ultimate resort. Kurtis comes in a multitude of fabrics, designs, styles, cuts, and colors, and are suitable to be worn on almost any occasion. Not only is a Kurti stylish and elegant, it also helps us end all our wardrobe woes. We list below five types of Kurtis that every woman must have in her wardrobe.
- A-line Kurtas- You just cannot overlook the charm of an A-line kurta! It may be a common sight as it is an integral part of every woman’s wardrobe. A-line kurtas can be worn on any occasion, be it a festival or formal event. However, you must buy the A-line Kurti to suit the occasion. For example, if it is a wedding you must go for an A-line silk Kurti that is heavily embroidered and team it up with palazzos and golden earrings to look astonishing.
- Slit Kurtis- Since years, the slit Kurtis has been a rage among women. There may be a single slit or multiple slits. You can choose what you prefer or what looks best on you. You can wear a slit kurta with leggings or jeans to make the high slit more noticeable and make a unique style statement.
- Anarkali Kurtis- The anarkalikurtis would be the best option if you desire to look stylish and sophisticated. Anarkali Kurtis looks splendidly beautiful whether the fabric is georgette or cotton. Don’t forget to accessorize the Anarkali Kurti with some dazzling jewelry!
- AsymmetricalKurtis- also known as a high-low Kurti, the asymmetrical Kurti is the latest trend. The rage in women for such a Kurti is just about crazy. Based on your sense and style of fashion, choose a high-low kurta and team it up with a pair of palazzos to give you the most elegant, chic, and fashionable look.
- Straight Kurtas-straightkurtislook is good on any occasion. Straight Kurtis looks good on all occasions whether it is a party or a hangout with friends. You can style a straight Kurti easily and pair it with leggings, jeans or palazzos. You can also wear juttis or kolhapuris with a straight Kurti if you want a more traditional and ethnic Indian look. On the other hand, if you want a sassier look, you can wear a strappy stiletto with the straight Kurti.
Indian women love to wear Kurtis. You can style a kurta in different ways. On days when you do not have much time to dress up or think about what to wear hurry, a kurticome to your rescue. Wearing a Kurti can never seem boring or tiring to you. Also, you can wear a Kurti with almost any bottom wear to greatly complement your overall look. You can get kurtis wholesale online which you can wear at home on a daily basis and some luxuriously designed, heavily embroidered cotton silk sarees wholesale to wear on grand occasions.