Primarily, the advanced design of TP-Link Repeater allows wide coverage and improves signal strength of an existing wireless network with 300Mbps speed. The good thing is, it includes two internal antennas-extend Wi-Fi coverage. Happily, this advanced improvement has removed poor signal issues of earlier unreachable areas. This beautifully designed Wi-Fi extender is easy to carry and deploy everywhere. It includes different buttons which perform different tasks like— with the Range extender Button, you can easily expand the coverage area at a single press.
With the Ethernet Port facility, you can easily use it as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices. The Smart Signal Indicator Light shows the signal strengths and other performance indications. Altogether, with the Tether App, everyone can easily manage various features including the LED control function’s Night Mode through their IOS or Android phones. After all, it is the most convenient Wi-Fi extender which boosts your wireless network capacity and improves 10x signal strength.
TP-Link repeater.net login a password
To log in, you’ve to follow up a minute’s instructions.
- Firstly, open any web browser, like safari, chrome, internet explorer etc. And on the top of the browser window, input the default IP address of the TP-Link Modem router like 18.104.22.168 and press the Enter key. (noted, the LAN IP addresses are different from the device’s model. In general, the IP address includes at the bottom of the label product.
- Secondly, type the username and password in the login page (The default username and password in TP-Link Repeaters as Admin. Also, don’t forget to input the password in lower case to avoid accidental login-error.
- Finally, after clicking the option Ok, the process will end.
TP LinkRepeater.net username and password
- With the help of an Ethernet cable, connect the computer to the LAN port of the TP-Link.
- Input the static IP address manually on the computer. If you’re running Windows 7 system, follow up these steps: A) Left-click the options Start->Control Panel->Network and Internet->Network and Sharing Center->Change Adapter Settings. B) Click Local Area Connection-> Properties and then double-click the option Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4). Now you can change the static IP address as 192.168.1x if your Static IP address is 192.168.0.254.
- Open any web browser. Type the IP address at the bottom of the address bar and press Enter.
- Type username and password in the login page (Admin). After that, click OK to end the process.
What is http://tplinkrepeater.net?
Trying to configure the Range Extender would be hard but necessary instructions would make the task much easier. It seems you couldn’t access the Range Extender’s management page if you’re connecting to the router directly. Hence you would feel the essence of browsing http://tplinkrepeater.net .
Try http://tplinkrepeater.net if your extended Wi-Fi network is different from the main router (e.g. on the router, it shows MyHome and on range extender it shows MyHome_EXT).
If both Wi-Fi network names are the same (e.g. MyHome on the router and MyHome on the range extender), then, by using an Ethernet connection or range extender’s LAN IP allows access to the management page.
- You need to turn off the Wireless Connection on your computer but with the help of an Ethernet cable, you can connect your computer to the range extender and later, try http://tplinkrepeater.net.
Originally, TP-Link Repeater’s username and password are set as ‘admin’ but if you change it and forget, there’s no option to recover it again— reset will be the only alternative then.
On the rear panel, you’ll find the reset button — press it with a pin and hold for maximum 10 seconds. Release the reset button quickly and wait for the device to reboot (generally it takes less than one minute).
Until now if you are eager to know more details of each function and configuration, please visit the download centre to download the manual of the product. To get tp-link re300 ac1200 manual setup we are always available to provide the information.