Clay as a material for creative work involves a wide range of uses. Adults can use it to cope with stress, solve psychological problems, and take creative expression. For kids, this is an essential part of game development! And how many have plasticine creative options – not enough fingers and ten on children’s hands to count. Let us turn to this type of stucco work, like plasticine painting.
PAINTING PLASTICINE … WHAT IS IT?
Create a picture you can not only with paint, which can completely replace the traditional clay. By experimenting with work techniques, you can create real masterpieces of plasticine, unlike each other. Clay paint can be a relief, and it can execute with this technique of “scratching” or scratchboard can lie evenly on the canvas, like a watercolor brush mark wizard, and can playfully show off the flagella, polka dots, and curls, creating a complete picture of the best tradition of pointillism.
Especially should pay attention to plasticine painting for children, which, in addition to the noble goal of creating artistic-aesthetic world perception in children, also pursues the goal of comprehensive brain development through training fine motor skills, activation of speech centers, and such mental processes as memory, imagination, thoughtful attention.
TYPE OF CLAY
For children modeling, many different materials have their pluses and minuses. Thus, the mold can be of:
- salt dough;
- money for modeling in industrial production;
- weight for modeling;
- cold porcelain;
- pastes for modeling;
It is the perfect clay for making stucco paintings, not all molding material, based on a strict approach. However, it should bear in mind that clay also varies by type:
- Domestic plasticine.
- Waksi clay.
- Floating clay.
- Ball clay.
Floating clay may be the first for the baby. It is convenient that the feud, crafts out of it, does not have enough strength, is soft, does not stain clothes and pens, and more splendidly in the water.
Plasticine painting of foreign clay is only based on a glass molding technique “inside out” pattern, as long as clamping between the two panes. He was too soft, and bad parts fastened together. It is better to leave this type of clay to explore modeling for children up to three years. It has bright colors, easily mixed, for experimenting with molds, syringes, a roller, and a stack.
Domestic good clay for sculpting after three, because it perfectly combines details of each other, is strong enough for the preservation of paintings, but it is too difficult for small children’s fingers and is difficult to wash in the case of negligence in use.
Plasticine painting’s second younger group can be performed by clay balls, pleasing to the touch structure, bright colors, and sufficient flexibility to create the first childhood delights. Exceptionally well, this clay dries in the air, and his crafts with proper storage can stay for a long time.
The exciting idea is to create paintings through different types of clay and additional textures: sequins, foil, sticks of ice cream fabric. This plasticine painting in preschool! Older groups may have to experiment with waxy clay, which is different from perfect grip parts. But it has a bright color, pleasant to work for a long time, and maintains the finished work quality.
BASIS FOR PAINTING STUCCO
Paint plasticine can be on a completely different basis! Often used in ordinary cardboard, which can withstand all the options for creative expression baby. For older children, as a basis for painting clay suitable glass, the clay is firmly fixed and long-kept. Perfect mirror “reverse pattern” when the story from the bottom up, the main background elements are light to dark tones.
Kids will find interesting plasticine painting on scrap materials, such as old mp3 disks, boring white cups, or ordinary plastic plates. The “photo” requires no additional processing and can be a perfect gift for your favorite adult for any occasion.
IDEAS FOR KIDS PLASTICINE CREATIVITY
Ideas for creativity can draw from everywhere! The first snow fell out the window: baby concocted this year’s first snowman in the yard and then repeated it on the small picture on cardboard. Mom brought a bucket of garden strawberries and berry can be dazzling, clearing the glass. The family went to sea in the summer and brought back some beautiful shells, and they fit perfectly on the plasticine surf, created with the baby as a keepsake.
Plasticine painting for children should have several characteristics:
- understandable and straightforward
- the presence of the principal element and at least part of the background;
- clear and bright primary color.
It follows that story ideas can find in ordinary children’s colors. The main thing is choosing high-quality clay, a solid foundation, and stock a good mood. Then creating a plasticine masterpiece is inevitable!
As already mentioned, children perceive the world in bright colors, so the clay is needed to choose the pure primary color. Closer to the child’s school, he wants to experiment with colors, mix them, and choose exciting shades.
Plasticine art teaches the child the science of color, what colors are combined, complement each other. It is necessary to highlight the main color pictures and a few extra. Then, in parallel with modeling child gain a sense of style and taste, to feel the beauty and harmony, which will undoubtedly be helpful to him in adulthood.
AGE RESTRICTIONS OR CLAY NO LIMIT!
Plasticine painting in kindergarten is offered upon completion of training in the early part of the second group, after three and a half years. However, engaging in modeling with children can be much earlier, introducing them to the basics of stucco painting.
Work little fingers allows to develop fine motor skills, spatial and creative thinking, learn cause-and-effect relationships. The child learns to create and benefit from the creative fun process.
FEATURES SCULPTING IN CHILDREN UP TO THREE YEARS
The youngest creators learn simple tasks with plasticine: piece, roll it into a ball or sausage and attach clay parts to the base by pressing with a finger or rubbing.
Plasticine paintings for tots can miss by filling small picture elements in patches of respective colors. Child pinch off a piece, roll the ball and save it from the patch to the corresponding location of the finished picture. The kid learns to care for the plasticine, understand the primary colors, and create a holistic view of the finished painting.
INCEPTION OF PLASTICINE ART FOR KIDS 4 – 5 YEARS
Plasticine painting for children 4-5 years involves developing essential elements and properties of clay to work with it. It can be used powder methods based on clay, kneading fingers, creating images with peas techniques, curl harness.
Children can independently come up with stories and fill the plasticine proposed adult circuits. Children of this age may already choose the color scheme painting, but not limited to primary colors. For pattern, registration can use additional invoices.
PLASTICINE MASTERPIECES OF CHILDREN 6 – 7 YEARS
Plasticine painting for children 6-7 years features a large variety of techniques. Children of this age can simple stories and the details of the main elements using the full-color palette. You can experiment with mixing colors using different textures.
Older preschoolers may have already created two- and three-level subjects, cure Plasticine pictures.
THE BASIC TECHNIQUES OF WORKING WITH CLAY ON THE ELEMENTS
The main element is a small plasticine divisible pieces of a particular shape are used to create a picture. Elements include:
- Shar – pinch off a piece of clay and roll the ball with your finger in the palm of the second hand, or between two palms. The ball is attached to the base by pressing it in the middle and grinding uniformly in all directions.
- Drop – plasticine ball-shaped drop. The drop is moved to the foundation by pressing the middle and grinding towards the “tail” drops.
- tow is obtained by rubbing between the palms of a piece of clay to form sausage or by syringe, pulling clay into a long thin strip of volume. The wiring pattern is formed in the desired way, and quickly, evenly pressing fingers are attached to the base.
- Snail – this is a folded spiral tourniquet. With its help, you can create exciting pictures, evenly touching elements on the base at a time.
BASIC CLAY PAINTING TECHNIQUES
List the main techniques of creating paintings from clay:
- Plasticine painting on glass image on the reverse side. Molding is carried out from light to dark, the main element of the background.
- Plasticine picture peas involve filling in the details of painting balls of the same color.
- Plasticine drawing ideas with your finger or a stack. This technique is based on the grinding of clay-based.
- Plasticine scratchboard. The first pattern is formed by superimposing clay and then scratched the main stack picture.
- Plasticine art from the syringe or chutney pictures. Bundles stacked on each other, forming a part of the picture.
- Plasticine bas presupposes the existence of a three-dimensional part of the picture.
THE STEPS OF CREATING A SIMPLE PLASTICINE PAINTING
Now you know how diverse plasticine painting is! Masterclasses for creating simple pictures will offer you today. Plasticine for the creativity required solid knowledge and practical skills in the field of stucco. Enough to have a little experience in modeling dumplings or pies, or maybe that’s right, and a burning desire to try their hand at this new way of creativity. Proceed.
- Selecting future thumbnail images. It would help if you started with simple children’s coloring books. For example, before the New Year, picture jolly snowman, fluffy Christmas tree, or Christmas tree ball will be relevant.
- Move the sketch to the selected base. For the first time, it is excellent to work everyday cardboard.
- The choice of clay in form and color. Should be preferred to domestic clay stucco with good properties, pick up bright and pleasant colors. If the preferred color is not present, colors can mix to get the desired.
- Selecting appropriate components, preparation, if necessary, stack smear technique. It is necessary to make the essential elements of clay modeling: a ball, a drop, a snail, and a tourniquet.
- Filling the image starting with the background and further plans the scheme of the stroke, then move to the central element, use an embossed technology. Preferably, the work of dark colors to bright, top to bottom.
- Taking the picture.
HOW TO STORE AND DISPLAY A PHOTO
Best of all, photos from plasticine are stored under glass. If the picture elements are in relief, it is necessary to provide a mat or a particular substrate to save space between the mirrors and painting.
Hang a plasticine picture needed in a place where do not get direct sunlight and away from heating appliances and on a flat surface to prevent deformation. It can store in boxes ready to work under the transparent film. Longer-term storage will allow for photographing works and giving away their most valuable and loved ones.
Enjoy your creativity!