Many people happen to be confused and want to know “does GrandeLASH MD really work?”.
As a matter of fact, yes ofcourse it does work!
However, for the sake of better results, you need to look at the do’s and don’ts of applying these eyes lash serum!
How to apply the lash serum (Dos)
- While applying the lash serum on your eyelashes, you need to make sure that your face is super clean. Just to be sure, we would prefer you to clean your face so that you can receive better results.
You can even use a mild cleanser to remove dirt particles or oil and makeup present on your face!
- Just like the way you add put on a liquid eye-liner, the objective of using a lash serum happens to be somewhat the same.
While applying this eyelash serum, you need to make sure that you don’t apply this serum directly to your eyelids.
Rather than that, you should apply this serum to the skin that’s closest to your eyelids. This way you would surely get perfect results.
- While applying this eyelash serum on your eyelids. One simply needs to be extra gentle.
The more gently you put your eyelash serum on, the more amazing benefits would reap right into your eyelids, and would surely provide you with a profound experience.
Most people usually have the habit to scrub their eyes while removing their makeup.
This can’t hinder the results that an eyelash serum promises you. Now you must be getting our point on why we are asking you to be gentle.
- In order to receive better results from your eyelash serum, you need to include this serum in your day-to-day routine.
On the off chance that you are one of those persons who forget to apply eyelash serum. Then we advise you to keep your eyelash serum in such a place where it can’t be overlooked and pass by from your eyes.
The more consistently you apply your lash serum, the more good results you will be witnessing from your eyelash serum.
How to apply the lash serum (Dont’s)
- One of the common mistake people makes these days is that right after applying their eyelash serum, they fill their face with makeup. The thing they overlook is the fact that your eyelash serum happens to consume a couple of minutes to get fully absorbed in your eyelids.
This is one of the reasons why our experts advise ladies to apply their eyelash serum at night, as this provides them with enough time to make their eyelash serum absorbs to the fullest within their eyelids.
On the off chances that you are a morning person. Then it’s preferred for you that once you applied this eyelash serum, leave it idle on your eyelids for around 5 to 10 minutes.
This way, you won’t ruin your eyelash serum in the first place, and would surely get incredible results in a short time span.
- Most people try to apply this eyelash serum to the bottom of their eyelashes as well. And as a result of this, they end up getting this eyelash serum inside their eye.
You need to be aware of the fact that if eyelash serums manage to get inside your eye, then you would surely feel your eyes burning, or you might feel a severe kind of irritation in your eyes.
This is why trust us, this is something that you shouldn’t give a try!
- Make sure that you really don’t apply this lash serum multiple times. Use this lash serum just the way you are instructed to tell. Using multiple dips of this lash serum will surely yield quicker results to the user.
One dip in the bottle happens to be more than enough for both eyes. Using double dips might ruin the results that you are expecting from this serum.
While wrapping it all up, this is the whole list of dos and don’ts you need to take care of while applying an eyelash serum to your eyes.
Apply your eyelash serum according to these tips, and you would surely receive a profound experience.