Are you too busy to cook a meal? We live in the world of technology and it comes with solutions nowadays, so grab some bread slices and make a tasty sandwich using one of these recipes. These sandwiches are delicious and nutritious. It can be made for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. These delicious sandwiches are great for evenings, since you can enjoy them with a cup or two of tea or coffee. Enjoy these sandwiches with your loved ones.
Ingredients required-4 bread slices, 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1/4 cup shredded cabbage. 2 tbsp grated ginger, 2 1/2 tbsp chopped capsicums, 1/4 tsp black Pepper powder, salt as desired.
- Put mayonnaise into a bowl
- Add the shredded cabbage, grated carrot, and chopped capsicum.
- Salt and black pepper powder can be added to suit your taste.
- Mix all ingredients together to make a mix.
- Split the mixture evenly on two slices of bread. Spread the mixture evenly on two bread slices.
- Use your fingers to gently press down, then chop in half.
Ingredients required-2 bread slices, 1 cheese piece, 1 tbsp butter 2 tbsp grated cheese 1 green chilli 2 tbsp finely diced onion 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, and salt as desired
- Add grated mozzarella cheese to a bowl.
- You can also add chopped onion and green chilies.
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Combine all ingredients in a bowl to make a paste.
- Place one slice of bread on a plate. Spread the mixture onto the bread slice. Cover it with another slice.
- Place a tawa over medium heat. Butter the tawa and add the sandwich to it. Place the sandwich in a pan and cover it with a lid.
Ingredients required-2 bread slices, 1 tablespoon malai, 1 tablespoon green mint chutney and 4 tomato slices. Add a pinch chaat masala, black pepper powder, salt, and as much salt as you like.
- Spread malai on a bread slice, and mint chutney onto another.
- Place one slice of tomato and cucumber.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, and chaat masala to the vegetables.
- Add the second slice to it.
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve immediately
Sandwich with eggs
Ingredients required-2 slices of bread, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 egg and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder. 1/4 tsp chaat spice, 1/4 tsp chili powder. 2 tbsp tomato. 2 tbsp cilantro leaves. 2 tbsp tomato sauce. Salt as desired.
- In a bowl, break the egg. In a bowl, combine the salt, black pepper and chaat masala.
- Mix well to make a smooth mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan. Let the mixture cook in the pan. Flip the omelette over once it is cooked. Place the omelette onto a plate.
- In a separate pan, heat 1 tablespoon butter. Cook the bread slices on both sides of the pan until they are golden brown.
Sandwiches are foods that consist of meat, vegetables, cheese, and other ingredients. They can be made on bread or in between bread slices. There has been much debate about the definition of sandwich in the 21st century, specifically whether hot dogs or open sandwiches can be classified as such. The United States Department of Agriculture and Food and Drug Administration are responsible for this definition. The USDA uses the following definition: “At least 35% of cooked meat and not more than 50% bread” (specifically, for open sandwiches).