If you find gulping down your BCAA drink from your shaker boring, then this article is for you. Here we have mentioned some of the best, refreshing, and delicious BCAA recipes that are perfect for pumping muscles in the most interesting way possible.
- BCAA Mojito Cocktail
Want to muscle up? We have got the perfect solution: BCAA mocktails. To make this mocktail, you need 2 scoops (5g) of BCAA powder (peach mango flavour), 10 mint leaves, ½ fresh lime, ¼ mango, dash soda water and a large handful of crushed ice.
- Take a glass, add mint, mango and BCAA powder, and muddle using the wooden spoon’s back-end, press down gently on the leaves, and twist the spoon lightly.
- Squeeze the 2 lime wedges into the glass, and leave it in two.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice, top it with soda, and use a long spoon to stir the mocktail.
- Now enjoy your BCAAs with a refreshing fruity twist.
- Banana Orange Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie is not only delicious but also delivers a wealth of nutrients and can be consumed at any time of the day. The best part is, it is easy to make. To make this recipe you need ½ banana, ½ cup strawberries, 1 scoop orange flavoured BCAA, ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk, ice and toppings of your choice.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and add ice. Blend it until thick.
- Top it with your favourite fruit, coconut, chia seeds, etc.
- Fruity Homemade BCAA Jam
Try this healthy, easy, quick and lip-smacking homemade BCAA jam and add to your desserts and toast for that fruity punch. To make this recipe, you need 400g of strawberries, ½ lemon juice and 50g of BCAA (guava flavour).
- Add all the strawberries into a blender and mix until chopped.
- Now transfer the strawberries into a pan, keep it on low heat. Add the lemon juice and cover it.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes until the mixture thickens and stir occasionally.
- Once it thickens, transfer it to a bowl or jar and mix in the BCAA powder.
- You can add it to your desserts, toast for a delicious way to keep your BCAA levels maintained.
- Peach BCAA Slush
With this recipe, get ready to slurp your BCAA in the form of slushy. These slushy shots are easy to make and are a perfect refreshing drink after your daily exercise or workout. To make this recipe you need 8 scoops of peach flavoured BCAA, 10 strawberries, 1 lime (juice), 75 ml water and 3 handfuls of ice.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until it gets slushy. Don’t overdo it, just process it enough before it starts liquifying too much.
- You can pour it in a glass or shot glass and can decorate each glass with a strawberry.
Recover quickly with these tasty, amazing drinks and get closer to your lean and strong physique goal. Do you know of any other revitalising drinks that include BCAA? Feel free to share with us in the comments section below.