Nowadays, laptops and computers are a must-have tech gadget. Be it a businessman, a service person, or a student, everyone uses their laptop and computer to do their respective jobs and tasks. However, technical glitches are part and parcel of every gadget.
Sometimes, you can face problems on your laptops and computers due to various reasons. However, if you face any problem, you must always go to an authorized Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow. And, this is where we come to work. We house a team of professionals who are diligent and dedicated to providing in-end service outcomes at the earliest. The professionals are trained to fix your problem effectively. So, join our service network.
Common Laptop Problems
There are various types of problems faced by users. So, let us see them one by one:-
1. Laptop not Starting
Sometimes, the laptop may shut down automatically or might be having difficulty to start. This can occur if the battery is dead and your AC adapter is not working. Or, the DC jack might be broken, due to which the power is not reaching your laptop. Another reason might be that your motherboard is having some problems. The motherboard is the place from where the whole laptop is controlled. So, if you are facing this problem you must contact our HP Service centre in Lucknow.
In this problem, you will see that your laptop is getting very hot after using it for some time. Overheating is a problem that can create other big problems like hardware failure and damages that may not be repairable.
To make sure that the laptop is not overheating and to keep it within its normal heat limit, you must see if the fans are running at full speed at all times. This will also lead to a decrease in the performance of your laptop.
Additionally, the software that is installed as a fail-safe can shut down the computer suddenly to stop any damage from occurring. This can be caused if there is dust blocking the exhaust ports and the intake grills of the fan.
So, to fix this problem, you have to open up your laptop and clean it. However, that is not a safe process for any normal user. You may end up doing more damage to your computer than good. So, you must always come to our Lenovo laptop service centre in Lucknow to get it fixed.
3. Failing Hard Drive
Everyone stores their personal documents, videos, audios, and picture files on the hard drive of the laptop. However, it is very important to know that electronic storage devices like hard drives have a limited lifespan. This lifespan can be anywhere between 5-10 years. The lifespan depends on the manufacturer, type, and how well it is maintained.
Here are some signs that will tell you that your hard drive is failing:
Slow laptop, frequent freeze, and blue screen of death- This might not be a very specific indication of failing hard drive.
However, if you are seeing these symptoms, then you must immediately have it checked by a professional at Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow.
- Corruption of data- If you are finding that some of your files are not opening, or if the data within them are corrupted even if they have been saved successfully, it is a sign for a failing hard drive. Sometimes the files can also disappear suddenly.
Simply join hands with our explicit laptop & computer repair in Lucknow. The experts use advanced tools to provide prompt results.
- Strange sounds- If you hear any repetitive clicking noise it means that your hard drive is facing problems. These clicking noises are made by the heads of the hard drive which are trying to write data, but it is retreating due to the errors it is facing.
Screeching or grinding noises is a sign that the spindle motors, the bearing, or any other hardware parts are failing. If you have encountered a failing hard drive, then you need to replace your damaged hard drive with a new one.
In that case, you have to visit our authorized Asus Laptop service centre in Lucknow. We have hard drives of all brands and storage.
4. Black Screen on Laptop
In this situation, when you have turned on your computer, you will see only a black screen with just the mouse pointer. There will be no other things visible on the screen. Some of the common causes of this problem are:
- Incomplete installation of Windows 10.
- Windows updates.
- Driver and software errors.
- Display problems.
- Problems with the power supply.
Whatever may be the reason for the black screen, you can always visit our Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow and we will solve this problem for you.
5. Laptop Battery not Holding Charge
Laptops are meant to make our task easy by enabling us to do our work on the go. However, if the laptop battery fails to hold a charge, this will defy the whole purpose of having a laptop. There are many factors that will make the laptop battery drain the charge quickly or not charge at all.
So, let us see some of the reasons for this problem:
- Old Batteries- The batteries of the laptop lose their capacity to hold a charge over time. It is seen that the batteries experience a significant loss of battery life after some years.
In that case, you need to replace your battery. For that, you can visit our Laptop repair in Gomti Nagar Lucknow.
- Damaged power cord- If the power cord of your laptop charger is damaged, the battery will not get charged. Also, if the power cord is continuously shifting between not working and working, the battery will lose all its charge as fast as it has been charged.
So, you can have your charger checked by us at our Dell laptop service centre in Lucknow.
- Damaged charging circuitry- There is also a chance that the charging circuitry may have been damaged. The battery will not be charged properly if the wires within the laptop that goes from the charging port to the batteries have been damaged.
Fixing of these circuits and other internal components should be left to the experts. Visit our Samsung Laptop service centre in Lucknow and we will solve the problem for you effectively.
6. Wireless Network Connection problem
The best way to use the internet on your laptop is to connect to a wireless network by using your laptop. This will make your laptop free to move as you want. However, sometimes the users have seen that their laptop is unable to connect to the wireless network.
This can happen due to the following reasons:
- The internet connection is not working- This happens many times. The WiFi is working fine, but there is no internet connection in the router. If you are facing this problem, you should consider changing your internet provider.
We also offer a broadband connection. Our broadband is very good and offers great speed. To know more, you can contact our Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow.
- WiFi Driver problems- Sometimes, the driver of the WiFi can cause problems. This can lead to not connecting to the wireless network issue. To solve this problem, you can update your WiFi driver or you can also roll it back, to the previous version.
However, if you are unable to do it, we are always here to help you at our HP Service centre in Lucknow.
- Hardware problem- The hardware for the WiFi may also get damaged which may have caused it to stop working.
In that case, you can come to our Lenovo laptop service centre in Lucknow and we will fix the hardware problem.
7. Bad Keyboard
The keyboard is the place where most of the commands are given. Over a long period of time for which you are using the laptop, they tend to get damaged. The keys can get worn out and become dislodged.
Or, you may have accidentally spilled water or any hot drink over it. This will damage the keywords for sure. In such situations, it is best to get a total keyboard replacement.
At our Laptop repair in Gomti Nagar Lucknow, we will replace your damaged keyboard. We also have the original keyboards for all the brands of laptops.
8. System Crash
System crash occurs in a laptop when the OS stops functioning abruptly. This will make you lose all the work that you have been doing before the crash. A system crash can be caused due to various reasons.
Some of these reasons are:
- RAM problems- RAM stores all the important data of the computer. So, if there is any problem with the RAM, the system will not be able to access these data and will crash. When Windows is trying to access the data from the RAM but is unsuccessful, it will show the message like “fatal Execution Error”.
So, you must replace your RAM immediately to prevent this from happening continuously. You can visit our Dell laptop service centre in Lucknow and we will replace the RAM for you.
- Driver problems- Drivers are the software that is specialized to help the Windows to interface with various hardware present in the laptop. In most of the cases, whenever, you will connect a new peripheral to your computer, the drivers will be installed and updated automatically. But, sometimes the drivers can show problems. This can happen if you have manually installed a wrong driver.
Sometimes, updated drivers can also be buggy. You can either download the correct drivers, or you can visit our Samsung Laptop service centre in Lucknow to get it fixed.
- Damaged hard drive- System crash can also occur due to a damaged hard drive. This problem can start by crashing whenever you are trying to open any specific file. This means that a particular section of the hard drive is showing damage. If the hard drive is older, you will be able to hear a clicking sound. This is also an indication that the hard drive is failing.
So, you must backup your data as soon as possible and have it replaced by our experts at our Asus Laptop service centre in Lucknow.
9. Malware and Viruses
Malware and viruses are very dangerous and can affect the performance of your laptop. This malware and viruses usually obtain some sneaky method to enter the laptop. So, you will never be able to know how or when they have entered.
However, there are some signs that can clearly indicate their presence:
- The misbehaving of the browser- Pop-ups on the browser are very annoying. It is always advised not to click on any of these pop-ups. However, if you are getting pop-ups even when your browser is closed, then it means that your computer has been affected by a malware or a virus.
You can use an antivirus to fix it. But, if the malware has penetrated deep within your computer, then, you will need the help of a professional to solve the problem. At our Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow, we will eliminate all the malware present on your laptop.
- The Antivirus if your laptop is disabled- Malware and viruses are also a way for the hackers to gain access to your laptop. So, to enter your laptop, they will have to deactivate your antivirus software.
If you find that your antivirus software is disabled or if the software is not able to update, it means that your computer is affected. This is where you need to seek advice from our Laptop & computer repair experts.
- The laptop has become extremely slow- Your laptop can become slow due to various reasons. If all the main reasons are not causing it, check if all the hardware is in proper working condition.
If the hardware is also good, then it means that the device has been affected by malware and viruses. And with the help of our efficient team at Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow, you get to mitigate all your problems.
10. Laptop not Using all the RAM
Sometimes, you may encounter that not all RAM memory is being used by your laptop. This can be because you have not set up your laptop properly. If your laptop does not use all of the RAM, you will see that the applications and the games are running slow on your laptop.
If the RAM usage does not meet the requirement of any application, they may not even start at all. The reasons for this problem can be numerous.
First, the RAM sticks may not be properly fixed into the slot. This will not let the laptop to detect the RAM and hence will be unable to use it. Also, if the laptop is programmed to use only a part of the total RAM, it will restrict its usage to that part only, and hence leading to less RAM usage.
To fix such critical problems, it is better to use the help of our professionals at the Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow.
How Do We Operate?
Now, you know about the various problems that you can face with your laptop. Most of these problems need professional help to fix them. We, at our Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow, are very efficient in solving all of these problems.
So, reach out to us and get to know what makes us the best customer services provider in Lucknow.
24 X 7 Helpline Number
Our helplines are always open to support you. You do not know when and where you will face a problem with your laptop. So, to support you, we are always only a phone call away. You can call us and tell us about the problem you are facing. If the problem is minor, our technicians can guide you to fix the problem. However, if the problem is not solved, you can come to our HP Service centre in Lucknow.
We also offer an online booking service. This will help you to book an appointment from our Lenovo laptop service centre in Lucknow and have your laptop checked. With the help of this service, you will be able to avoid long queues and long waiting hours at the service centre. Also, if you are looking for any particular time, you can also do that, if that slot is available.
Onsite Repairing Services
If you are a person who is running a small business and facing any problem with their computer, we offer onsite repairing services as well. We have technicians provided with all the equipment required to fix any computer problems. They will go to your location and will fix whatever computer problem you are facing.
Pay Upon Delivery
We do not ask for any advance payment when you are giving us your laptop for repairing. First, we will give you an estimate of what the costs will be based on the problem. After that, we will notify you if any extra charges are applied. You will have to pay only when you hire a service from our Asus Laptop service centre in Lucknow and after it has been repaired.
Laptops are very important to their users. So, to save the users from any trouble, we believe in on-time delivery. At our Samsung Laptop service centre in Lucknow, our technicians will analyze the nature of the problem and will give a date in which the repair will be completed. We strictly maintain this date and our technicians give their best to finish the repairing on time.
We, at our Dell laptop service centre in Lucknow, are strictly professional. If our technicians are unable to fix your problems even after hours of working and putting in new parts, we will not charge you money. Having said that, the chance of not being able to fix your laptop is almost negligible. Our technicians are well trained and experienced and they can tackle any laptop related problems with ease.
Why Choose Us?
Here are some of the reasons for which you should definitely choose our Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow. You will also get to know why thousands of customers have put their trust on us.
Our technicians are some of the best technicians out there. We employ technicians who possess a great deal of experience in this field. They are professionals and are able to fix all kinds of computer-related problems. This makes our Laptop repair in Gomti Nagar Lucknow one of the best service centres.
Sometimes, fixing may not be the solution to the problem you are facing. We may need to replace the part in order to fix your problem. However, using a duplicate part can damage your laptop and computer even further, and we do not want this to happen. Thus, we offer genuine and authentic parts for all brands of laptops. This will help to increase the lifespan of your device. So, if you are looking to replace any parts of your laptop, you can visit our Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow.
We do not charge anything extra. We only charge the cost of the parts and the service charge is the same. Additionally, our experts at Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow also know methods that allow them to fix the problem of a laptop in less time and with the same efficiency.
Customers are always keen to know the details of the cost of the repairing. It is very obvious as anybody will like to know what they are paying for. Due to this reason, we offer all the details of the charges that have been applied to the laptop for repair. This will make the users confident that there are no extra or hidden charges.
We Support All Brands
With different brands of laptop available in the market, it is very important to have a service centre that can repair all brands of laptops. Keeping that in, we, at our Laptop & Computer repair in Lucknow offer services for all brands. This will help the users to get a one-stop solution for their laptops.
We repair all leading brands of laptops like:-
- Toshiba and more.
Join Our Laptop & Computer Repair in Lucknow
So, if you are facing any technical glitch with your laptop or computer, you can contact our service centre in Lucknow. We try to resolve each and every problem with great expertise and efforts. If you want to have your laptop checked by our technicians, you can visit our Laptop repair in Lucknow. It will be our pleasure to fix all your laptop and computer problems for you.